White patch on lip
From one year am facing this white patch on my lip, even though am undergoing treatment from care hospital..am not feeling any change. Acne issue on my back.

Dr. Madhavi Pudi
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi! listening to your symptoms it can be lip vitiligo as the probable diagnosis. However direct visualization of the skin problem or atleast clear photograph of the problem is very important to confirm the diagnosis.
depending on the diagnosis the entire treatment varies... please put the close up of the skin white patch or else visit the clinic with all old reports and prescriptions from previous doctors for proper treatment.