White patch

In 2012 i noticed a patch on my forehead slightly light skin colour or say not complete white.... still i have the same patch and hope it has not increased yet....but i have gone through various internet sites on vitiligo...thus it developed a phobia inside me of getting my whole body covered with this white patch...I am suffering from high stress and depression now a days...please someone help me. I will be really grateful to you.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Please don't worry and please don't work yourself up. You must visit a qualified dermatologist who'll examine you and make a diagnosis of what you have. You may not have vitiligo at all. The picture you have enclosed isn't clear. Even if it's vitiligo, it's treatable. Don't waste time and energy diagnosing yourself on Google. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. See a dermatologist soon. Warm regards