White layer on rim of penis head
I see a white layer on my penis head and it feels dry inside foreskin and it sticks wen I try to pull it back.. I had fungal infection few months ago.. I think it git cured.. And does this mean I hav diabetes?

You are suffering from candidial balanoposthitis which is fungal infection of the foreskin and glans penis. It present as itching, red spots on glans, swelling and cracks on foreskin and inability to retract it. Please call me or contact using online consult option on Practo app for proper examination diagnosis and treatment.

White hair on one side of head White heads and blackheads White heads around eyes