White head
I am having a white head on my tip of my nose.it's not getting out by black/white head remover instrument.how should I peel it out or remove it from my tip of the nose

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

There are many things that look like 'white heads ' that come on the nose which are not white heads. So visit a dermatologist allopathic near you . Avoid doing anything... without strict asepsis you might infect the nose and cause unnecessary prolonging of your problem .Before you choose your dermatologist read this http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/skin-troubles-here-is-what-not-to-do