White discharge.

Hello doctor, I Am having white discharge fungal infection. Last 1 and 6 months ago. I consulted with so many doctors they gave me capsules for internal for 6 nights and for for one week but it is again revised why I am getting frustrated with this issue some time I am getting so much itching with too much discharge over there. I m married but we are not having see with each other bcz it's becoming to elergic to me I get my blood test report all things is normal thyroid sugar normal how can I get rid of this situation. Plz help.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Maintaining good hygeine is one of the most important thing that you need to do. As of now, you can use candid vaginal pessary. They are tablets and you can to insert one everyday for 7 days. Post that clean everyday twice with a mild soap and keep dry. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you have a fungal infection, maintaining hygiene should be your utmost priority. For now, visit a gynecologist and get evaluated. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist