White color on tooth edges.What are they
I see some white patches or spot on my 2 tooth recently. What are those? How to remove those? It's pure white in color and not able to scrub off with brushing. What to do?

Dear practo user, U need to take oral Medicine consultation for such cases. U can teleconsult on my page as well for same. Myself MDS Oral Medicine specialist from Maulana Azad Institute of dental sciences delhi MAMC/MAIDS. I will take a detailed history for ur problem and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
.ostly due to excess Fluride content in teeth. Not harmful, but if estetically affecting, can be treated for cosmetic purpose. Attach picture for better reference.