Which doctornto consult?

My left testicles have swollen to double the size. It could be hernia...Which doctor do I need to consult? I
views-icons 18 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi you will have to consult general surgeon ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?