Lower testicle size
Hi .. I believe that my testicle size is very small ( below average size) compared to that of someone in this age group.. I m getting married soon.. so I m worried that this would create problem in producing sperm .. can some one please advise if I need to consult a doctor before getting married..
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern, you do not worry about anything. just get married. you may feel that its smaller than average but i believe you haven't measured have you? kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and management. if you face any problem, you can get it tested later. no need to worry from now itself. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.