Which doctor to go to

I am suffering from Phimosis. I'm pretty embarrassed to open up about it. I need to know which doctor do I need to see? A general surgeon or an urologist? Please help
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Which doctor to go to

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin cannot be retracted back fully.
It can be treated only by surgery by a procedure called circumcision.
You need to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?