When to plan first child
I am married for two years and did not take any oral contraceptives for birth control. We use only condoms. Also my period cycle is normal. Can we continue the same for a year or will it be too late and complications may arise? Are there any tests to know my conception ability? My husband is 28 and me 26. We would like to wait for a year at least due to career demands but family is pressurising for baby. Please suggest

Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hello, you are just 26, so I think you can wait. Continue using same contraception and consult a doctor 3-6 months prior to you want to conceive