When did i ovulate
My cycle length is 27 days my last period was oct 9 2016 i stay on my cycle for five days ...when do i ovulate ?

Hello well it is normal for a woman ovulate in the mid of the cycle that is if your cycle is a funny 7 days then the ovulation will occur  around 13th day... you can keep 5 days on either side .making it your fertile period...consult an obstetrician for further doubts...thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Ovulation usually occurs 14 days before periods and 12th to 16th day after periods. You can consult a gynaecologist for further information.
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Ovulation occurs around 14 days prior to periods. So in your case, it will be around day 13. Since sperms can stay viable for upto 5 days, it makes day 9 to 18 your fertile period