When did i conceived
How far along will i be if my last period was oct 9 2016 and today is Nov 15 2016..my doctor said im scanning at five weeks but she said thats not possible i suppose to be four weeks and still no due date)

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It may take longer to detect conception. Repeat a scan after 2 weeks to confirm your pregnancy.
Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, sometimes there are chances of late conception. If your ultrasound shows 4 weeks, you need to repeat scan after 2 weeks. Do not worry. A delay of 1 to 2 weeks is common in conception.