What Type of treatment.??
What type treatment should a patient get when a person have one fallopian tube block and problem in ovaluting. From march 2016 i am taking diff kind of tablets and hcoug injections for ovaluting.still not getting pregnent. What kind of treatment should b taken for this problem.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If there is fallopian tube block, it should be found out what is causing the block. After that, the treatment depends on the cause. It could be surgical treatment also. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.