What kind of infection

I am having pelvic pain, yellowish discharge, lower back pain and sometimes urine sensation since a month. I never had vaginal sex, but was involved in giving oral sex to my boyfriend . It also happened just twice in span of 2-3 years.We are together since 3 years and have a faithful relationship. But suddenly since a month, I am having these symptoms. Can it be due to sti? My USG, mri, urine and cbc reports are normal except the value of esr is 35. Or it can be some other infection or issue like endometriosis? I have been to 2 gynaecologists. But didn't get relief from symptoms yet. Currently taking hormonal medicines and antibiotic.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. From the history seems to be a vaginal infection only. Get a vaginal examination done by a gynec
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?