What is 14 dental point
Sir I have 29 teeth. What is my dental point .And what is braces in teeth. What is permanent solution.

Ideally, a dental point means that when you close your jaws in biting position, you should have observed that the tooth from upper jaw touches the corresponding tooth from lower jaw. That makes a dental point. Hence at least there should be 14 dental points in the biting position of your mouth. Wisdom teeth yet to erupt considering your age. Braces means it's an orthodontic treatment for Mal aligned teeth.
Visit dentist once... Your question is incomplete.

Dental bridge problems