What are macular degeneration symptoms
Hi I am 32 year old and since few days I am having blurry vision from 1 eye. When I showed the ophthalmologist he said these are early signs of macular degeneration. I would want to know is it possible to have this at this age? What are the other symptoms of this condition?

Hello Drusens may be present at This age also though not that common at this age
Blurring of vision in spite òf repeated change of glasses may be one symptom .It is diagnosed by ophthalmologist by funds examination. It's progressive in nature and it's progression can be checked by use of antioxidants and vitamins RICH diet or SUPPLEMENTS. Earlier it was termed as senile macular degeneration but since it is being detected at early age also hence now it is termed as age related macular degeneration.

Symptoms of diabetic macular edema