What are herpes symptoms in mouth
I am 46 year old female. I keep getting some mouth ulcers on and off. They are usually not painful nor do they burn. But since yesterday I have a lot of eruptions only on one side in mouth with severe burning. What are the symptoms of herpes in mouth?

Multiple blebs..Without seeing can't treat...Do direct online consultation for prescription by sending photo.
hi... Herpes simplex is usually known as HSV can happen in various parts of body. HSV 1 is known as oral herpes HSV 2 is mostly in the genital area HSV 1 can happen with general interactions like eating from same utensils,sharing lip balms etc. Symnptoms of HSV 1 include - blistering sores in the mouth - itching - flu symptoms like fever,swollen lymp nodes,headache,tiredness and lack of appetite - it can also spread to the eye causing hepatitis keratitis I would advise you to consult a physician for an examination and further treatment