What are causes of neurofibromatosis
Hey! My sister has been diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis out of no where and we are simply stunned and lost in all the chaos created around us by the doctors. I want to know what causes Neurofibromatosis and how it develops in a human. I just want the people around me to be aware and I would like to know myself what actually brought this upon my sister. Can someone help me?

Neurofibromatosis is genetic disorder due to gene defect.It runs in family.Autosomal dominant inheritance.Neurological and cutaneous manifestations occurs. Only there is symptomatic treatment.