What am I suffering from.

Most of the times I feel moody and sad. Some times I don't feel like talking to anyone. I feel much hungry but don't feel like eating. I feel low confidence and feel low always. These day getting angry for even small things and shouting on my family members. When some task is given to me, first thing I think is whether I can solve this. What if I fail in doing this such kind of questions will get in my mind. If someone says that task is critical, then I feel more conscious about it and fear whether I could do this. I am not sure what to do in this regard. Somewhere I read that these are the symptoms of anxiety and depression. But I am afraid of the cost need to be spent on this. I also read that we need to continue treatment for a long time etc. How much money do I need to spent to gain confidence levels and overcome these problems. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on What am I suffering from.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well the best thing I would suggest you is to talk any of your family member first or any of your close friend..discuss this issue..it might get sorted out there only...we need to to know from where this problem has started .or else you can as well meet a counsellor and that also would definitely help you...thank you