Weting Bed while sleeping
I'm having a problem that daily night I wet my bed.That i go urine in my bed itself during the night.But also in the day.For this what i can do...

Dr. Ramprasad Attur
Psychiatrist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

1.reduce water/juice/fluid intake after 7 pm 2.Use toilet before going to bed 3.Reduce/stop coffee/tea/soft drinks use 4.Consult physician to rule out infection/endocrinal issues remember,about 1 in 20 teenagers will continue to have bedwetting issues as they are growing.
Dr. Dinesh (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Bedweting may be a annoying and irritable condition in many individuals . And it brings down self esteem and invidual losses his confidence. Before discussing about this issue you ,what I want to know is frequency ,duration,any situation specific, r u under any kind of drugs treatment ur in. underwent any surgery. Before coming to a conclusion for the condition.
Dr. Varalakshmi
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Chennai

You have not mentioned the duration of your complaints. Please consult a psychiatrist for finding the reason and further management