Wet cought & breathlesnes

My mother in law is suffering from wet cough and breathlessness from almost 10 years, she has consulted many doctors but still to get the permanent cure. All her x- rays are clear. Need suggestion as to why the problem has occurred and if you could suggest a doctor for the same.
views-icons 86 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you will have to consult a pulmonologist for this. take syrup ventryl 5 ml thrice a day. don't delay further and take her to a pulmonologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?