Weird discharge and some pain
I've been having watery discharge specially during the morning. Sometimes yellow. But the weirdest thing about is it's change in smell. Also, the discharge has increased in amount. I'm also experiencing random stomach pain. Sometimes on the left or on the right side. My menstruation is irregular, I'm not sure if it's a reason for it or it helps.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Hello I came to know your few complaints  but you should tell me some more details, like are you sexually active or not and when was your last period date. Chat me on Practo consult app online for details about your issue.