Weight problem

Hi I'm working as a sales executive for one of the most renowned e-commerce company in India. My work is mainly sedentary. I have been come highly over weight and I don't find time to workout in gyms or do any free hand exercise. I need to reduce my weight my. I usually don't get time for breakfast

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight problem

Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, hope you are well. Most important, the kind of weight you need to lose not getting some kind of exercise is not an option. Please take a step for your own health. There are no quick and easy ways to lose weight, without your effort and determination no matter what I guide you it won't work. On the diet front, breakfast is very important. Do not skip. Have atleast 3 fruits everyday, make dinner your lightest meal. Have lots of fluid and fiber in your diet. Carry some home made food with you and keep a stash of healthy snacks like nuts, roasted kurmura, or khakra in your office/car. Have food quality proteins, eggs, pulses, chana chaat, dals, sprouts in your meals. For a more personalized diet you can ping me for an appointment. Hope this helps.
Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi - go for low calorie diet, low plain rice more whole grains, whole wheat Roti/ phulka, lie oil,suger,salt, spices. only home made foods. add more or max time fruits except dry fruits, banana ,more green salad, dressing. try to be dynamic, sitting one place is almost next to impossible. no help by that way...take low in quantity but high in quality rich in protien foods.