Weight loss
My height is 5" 4'. What should be my ideal weight ? My weight is 60 . please suggest me some remedies to keep my weight in control as I want to stay fit and healthy.

Hello, I understand your concern and I appreciate you for sharing your query. You have ideal weight for your height and it means that you're maintaining your height and weight balanced. To keep your self fit you may have physical activities like sports, swimming, Gym, jogg. And h adv e balanded diet. This would do nothing else is needed to keep you fit and healthy. Thank you