Weight loss

I have to loose 20 kg before 5th June for my sister wedding .help me to loose weight before this date and some simplified measures which I can adopt to achieve the target weight

Dr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Jammu

Take tablet leangard along with leangard drink.u will definitely lose the required weight

Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best....
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
virechana ,lekhan basti is best for ur prblms.visit ayur panchkarma clinic. more details on fb page- dr.khatri's shashwat ayurvedam