Weight loss

I want to reduce my weight 20 kg early what can i do? I want to become a police officer. So please give advice for natural weight loss
views-icons 121 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Generally, Walking for Minimum 45 minutes a day + Strict Diet Control can reduce your weight If you can share your (a) Fasting Glucose (b) Post Prandial Glucose (c) HbA1c (d) Blood Urea (e) Serum Creatinine (f) Lipid Profile reports I can tailor make the prescription (exercise Schedule + Drugs + Diet Chart) for you Also Mention your (a) Age (b) Weight (c) Height (d) Whether you take Non Vegetarian Food.

Hello here. I can understand your concern. the natural way of losing weight is by proper diet and exercise only. have a high protein diet and have frequent meals. instead of having three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals and out of those 5 meals, let two meals be completely of fruits and vegetables. drink lots of water. do cardio workout every day. take in less calories than you require and burn more calories than what you take. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same