Weight loss

I hate to exercise n yoga , suggest me any other option. my naval is very sensitive so i cant do any rigorous workouts but i need to loose some pounds m nearly 60 right now.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,,, there is no need for heavy workout in gym to reduce weight,, just twenty minutes walking morning and evening daily along with diet which gives you only 1200 calories per day are sufficient to decrease your weight. And you need to practice it daily to see results and with this you can reduce upto 2 to 2.5 kilos per month. Sample diet include fit breakfast eat 2 chapathis, and for lunch a bowl of rice or 2/3 chapathis or a ragi ball, between these two meals have 1 or 2 fruits, for night also you can take 2 chapathis with a small bowl of rice. Have a plate of fruit or vegetable salad. At night you can have a glass of milk with less suger. Drink plenty of water, avoid all junk and fatty foods.