Weight loss
Hi Recently I had a problem with my stomach, I follow normal food plan on rouitne basis but suddenly I started to go loose motion and my stomach is paining like anything and drastically my weight got reduced to 63 KG from 68 KG

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. Usually this may be due to food poisoning and associated with mal-absorption of nutrition. Drink lukewarm water along with food, use buttermilk after your big meal and often in a day. Use Dadimastaka Churna 2 spoons along with buttermilk after food in morning and night for 15 days. Your digestion will improve, motions will be regularised and weight will also improve.