Weight loss after covid
Hi doctors, I am completed all most 3 month after covid. Intially , my initial weight was 93. But now it is 85 approx. I am little tense. My sugar level was increased initially at time of covid treatment but now it is 108 fasting sugar. I am worried about my weight loss. I get very mild increase of temp (max 99degere) in night. Please suggest. ( Please read question before answer).

weight loss is common during illness what u can do is provide me few information on 90071x87408 i will let u know whether u need to do anything about your weight loss or not.

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards