Weight los &Feeling tired
I had diabetes. But Now it is under control. But still I feel so tired and my weight reduces day by day. There is no stamina to do any work. Daily I go for walk for 4 to 5 kms. How can I get by energy and stamina back as before ? Please suggest some other ways to maintain my health. I am non drinker and non smoker.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What medications are you taking for your diabetes? Also, have you got your thyroid checked out? Whats your Hb levels? Get your general blood workup done along woth a thyroid profile. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Ahmed latiwala
General Physician 2 yrs exp Surat
check your hemoglobin dor tiredness and maintain hydration