Feeling tired...
All time I feel my head is so weight and moving...I think tension is the symptom and also my weight is 80 but I am not fat but weighty...also some time my body is getting hot...please doctor tell me the cause of these symptoms I am in tension...I am in fear...also feeling to sleep but I don't want to sleep...

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there The heaviness in your head may be the symptom of sinusitis. Weakness, over weight, tiredness & lethargy all suggest some kind of hormonal imbalance, probably hypothyroidism. Eat nutritious, well balanced food. Do regular physical exercise. You can consult in person
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Dear Don't afraid about that It may be due to your low BMR (metabolic rate) Just keep you Happy and do some physical exercise and yoga Awake early morning do all work at fix time schedule go @ early bed You may take homoeopathic medicine Alfalfa Q 10drop BD and Acid Phos 30 Have a good Health