Weight Gain
I have gain 18kg additional weight in last 2yrs, my vest is increased from 33 to 38. Now I would like to reduce the same by doctor suggestion as well as physical exercise. Request some doctors recommendation in Kolkata preferbly South.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat  .Exercise daily in morning like aerobic exercise .Running ,swimming ,cycling, sport activities helps in shedding weight , sleep well ,avoid worries.consult dietician ,specialists are available in this app only .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.