Weight gain

I am 26 and weight 61 kg.I need to know whether I am overweight and I have digestion problem as I am not able to digest properly n have to move to washroom after eating food within 5 to 10/min

Sir, weight of a person should be according to their age and height, so next time when you ask a query please kindly mention your height also because BMI is the ideal thing which can be measured only taking into account of height and weight. And as far as your indigestion is concerned- it can treated with certain lifestyle changes like Eating smaller, more frequent meals. Chew your food slowly and thoroughly. Avoiding triggers like Fatty and spicy foods, processed foods, carbonated beverages, caffeine, alcohol and smoking can trigger indigestion. Maintaining a healthy weight. Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. Exercising regularly. Exercise helps you keep off extra weight and promotes better digestion. Managing stress. Create a calm environment at mealtime. Practice relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, meditation or yoga. Spend time doing things you enjoy. Get plenty of sleep.if you are not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management.