Weight gain

Could'nt able to gain weight.. i also have digestion problem.. my weight is stuck at 45 .. got once TB.. but it has been cured.. and m nt on any medication

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight gain

Dr. Amit Verma Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hii good morning...  I understood ur issue completely.. and its easy to make u out of that. What happen our digestive fire is weak sometimes to convert the food what we having in to the matter what our body actually needs and second factor after tb means post tb effect also cause the body not to gain the weight. In these cases u need rasayana.. means rejuvenating drugs.. which cleans the after effect of disease and nourish the body. So better i need some more details and u can consult once again so i can help u in better way
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.