Weight gain and cup size

I want to increase my bra size. Please suggest me some home remedies to increase it. I have read drinking fennel tea and eating yoghurt are helpful. Is this correct?

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight gain and cup size

Rest assured, your cup size can be increased with wedel herbal medicine. For best results, We need to consider your bowel and bladder habits, your appetite and sleep pattern and in case you are having some other symptoms or allergies, etc. Please let me know these details so as to help you better.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Ideal weight for your height is about 53kgs. So you can gain about 9kgs. But it is important to gain muscle mass and not fat. Also breast size is usually determined genetically. It can't be altered naturally. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.