Penis size
My penis size is 2cm when soft and 5cm when erect. How can increase my penis size. I am worried about my life. Can I satisfy my partner

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.

Hello.. I think you have mentioned in CMS instead of telling it in inches...your size falls in the range of normal standards and I don't think you need to worry about anything...there are no sich measures to increase the size...and do not worry about your life
meet a gen surgeon in person ..thank you