Weekness in joints

Hi Female/27/ht 5.2/wt 82 kgs I am in livin relationship. In Sept I suffered with fever of chickenguniya. In between I had abortion also in which I didn't took multivitamin. Now my bones and joints are really week. I am not in flexible moving condition. If I am sitting then I wont b able to stand straight. If I am raising my legs while lying on bed I am not able to give straight shape to my legs. While waking up in thw morning could not comb my hairs. Cannot sit and come out of car properly. Mainly kneea are too much week. And then elbows ans fingers specially bone of thumb due to which I cannot even Give support to my mobile or handbag. 1. Some people says that this will be converted into arthritis. 2. Some says go for calcium. 3. Some says sex will make you more wek. 4.some says do exercises, some says dont do exercises u wil fall on the floor. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (5) on Weekness in joints

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Due to fever and week body.
Start multivitamin.
And rest .
Dr. Tanuj Garg Noida | Physiotherapist
In my opinion you need to under go few test like calcium vitamin d uric acid thyroid profile vitamin b 12, sugar..I think u will be deficient in all of these above test.. apart from this you need to take healthy food every two hourly.. do not exs in painful conditions...you need to take proper medications so that your levels should go up and start taking multivitamins as well... do surya namaskar for a start that will help u to get energised every morning...go very slow in each and everything you start health wise otherwise you will feel muscle soreness.. kindly include fruits and green vegetables in your diet avoid outside fried food... Get well soon take care
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Dr. Rahul Gulve (PT) Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
Along with proper medications, you can do warm up exercises which will make your joints Mobile and get muscular strength.
Physicians advice and proper exercise(cansult a physio he can guide you in exercises)
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
I think rather than concentrating on what people say, you should take a professional opinion.
Here is what you need to do.
1. Tab. Health ok twice a day after food for 15 days.

2.
Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for 3 months.

3. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. 

Have a high protein diet. 
More around slowly as much as you can.
Also, i would say abstain for sex for sometime because we do not want you to concieve again in this condition.
Have your meals on time.
Have greens and fruits also.
You will be able to notice improvement in a week's time.

If you have any concerns, you can contact me directly. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.