cardiologist-icon
Weekness and adictions
Hi, I'm a regular smokers, daily I'm taking 3-4 cigrate . and i  want to know is it risky to have 3-4 cigrate on daily basis.. Whenever I smoke I feel weakness and also its an addiction for me to have smoke.. What can I do and what's your suggestion for the same..

hey , chronic smoking can cause bronchitis or bronchial cancer , its written in pack itself , smoking even 3-4 cigarettes over long period of time affect your health for sure, try to quite, there are deaddiction centre , alternative chewing gums are available consult psychiatrist