Webbed penis

Sir.. my penis is totally covered with foreskin. i can't able to pull back my foreskin. so iam asked the solution to my local doctor. he reffered to me go through the circumcision procedure.so i went to my nearer town srikakulam and consulted a doctor and he do the circumcision to me. actually my penis small. before erection 5cm and after erection 9cm (3.34 inch) after 1 year i recognized that when my penis get erected my penis is webbed with scrotum skin. iam afraid so much and i psychologically distrubed with my situation. so i searched for the doctor about my problem and i want to go through the circumcision procedure. sir.. please give me suggestion about my problem. iam sending the image exactly what my penis problem look like.( its not mine)

Doctor Answers (1) on Webbed penis

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well your penis is not short it falls in the range of normal size of penis ..so need not worry .yes you have to undergo circumcision procedure..you please consult a general surgeon and you need to undergo the procedure of circumcision...thank you