Weakness problem

I feel wekness most of the time.. my hemoglobin is low.. i am takng vestige spirulina.. i wanted to ask how do i understand it is suiting me or not..wen do i need to stop it.. pls suggest..

Doctor Answers (4) on Weakness problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Aa u r already said,ur Hb levels r low,might be one of the reason for ur weakness.But if its the reason,U shoud add taking More green leafy veg,Dates,Carrots ,Honey or Jaggery in place of sugar will help to increase ur Hb levels in natural way.To assess the Spirulina effect,U should observe ur present condition from starting of using that.
Hello thanks for the choosing homoeopathy .. decrease in hb% is because I different causes 1st have to know the underliying cause .. homeopathy treatment can help you to rejuvenate your vitality completely consult a qualified Homoeopath who can treat you constitutionally