Weakness/obesity

My weight is 65 kg and height is 5 ft. as per height I am overweight.But this weight is constant so iam not trying any type of diet .but trying for exercise and walking in the morning but while doing this I feel tired and its pain in legs joint.Also when I walk from stairs my joints of legs pains alot.So plz guide me for this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weakness/obesity

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.