Weakness in whole body
After the surgery to a broken hand he has been unable to recover to the original weight and gets cold and cough easily and lost 30 to 35 kg weight lost Appetite and every and frequent illness what should I do whom should I consult

Hello.......His blood and sputum examination is needed.. Drastic weight, prolonged could are the signs of tuberculosis, his chest x ray also required to know whether it's upper respiratory or lower respiratory tract infection... Consult pulmonologist or general physician...