Weakness in chest
From last 20 days at least, I am feeling little weakness in chest area(something like nerves contracting feeling).It all started with a sudden pain one night in right upper chest and got healed after applying volini twice. There's no pain after that but still, I can sense some kind of weakness.I am not sure if it is related but another strange thing I noticed after that in my body is twitching of my thumb(specially right one) while using mobile.What could be the problem?

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Get checked by a physician.  May require an ECG

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The twitching of your thumb is absolutely normal if it occurs once in a while. It happens to many and you need not worry about it. However, i havent been able to understand the part of contraction. Thereforeni would suggest you consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.