Weakness and dizziness

Hi , I am 29 year old working in a bank have a very busy schedule where I have to travel almost 2 hrs every day for office and most of the time my work is confined to desk job but stressful .. Now from Last 1 month I feel weakness where in morning I feel like dizziness specially in the morning . and that happened 3-4 times in last month month . before that I was not having any such problem . and at the time of dizziness I just feel like falling only.I had taken pinch of sugar in water at that time and felt little better . Kindly advice what I can do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weakness and dizziness

Hello Practo user ,
according to your query it can be stated that you might be on the lower side of some of the vital vitamins , proteins or minerals (reason can be life style related diet)for that  you need to get yourself a complete body checkup (vitB12,CBC etc..) and consult a doctor nearby your place(Ayurvedic or Allopathic your choice).
This dizziness with generalised weakness problem of yours can be due to many reasons like workload ,vitamin deficiency which need not taken lightly.
I would personally suggest you to visit a Physician  as soon as possible to avoid further deteoration in your health condition.Feel free to contact for further assistance.

Regards,
Dr Jayant Sharma
( Ayurvedacharya )