Weakness and diziness

I feel very weak sometimes and dizziness as well at times. My weight as well has been reduced recently from 52 to 47 kg. And I don't feel like eating. I eat very limited and my stomach is like full. Don't know what type of doctor to visit or any medication needed.

Doctor Answers (4) on Weakness and diziness

Dt. Neha Shivhare Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Take good amount of protein and antioxidants to avoid weakness and dizziness.take frequent and small meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs.
Ms. Jasleen Chawla Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, you must consult your general physician first. He may advise certain tests to be done which will help us figure out the exact cause of this weight loss and loss of appetite. As per your reports and your body requirements a nutritionist/dietitian can then plan a suitable diet for you to build your health back.
You can contact me for the same. Would be happy to help.
Please do not starve yourself. Have small meals every 2 hours and drink plenty of fluids.
Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi I understand your concern. First let me know that what is the exact reason of losing weight? Is there any kind of health or stress issues, for which you don't like to eat more?
If all are OK, then there can be any digestive disorders that you are facing.
You can consult a physician to check any medical issues. Then get back to any Nutritionist for a detailed customized diet plan.
Ms. Sargam Mehta Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Better to show a nutrionist,as looks like you are suffering from either high acidity problem or might hve deficiency of any vitamins which might lowers absorption of food n decreases digestion power.
consult nutrionist
consulting nutrionist will definately help for right guidance of treatment