Weakness and body joint p
I had a mild fever 2 days ago and now I have weakness. Due this weakness neither I am able to walk for longer nor able to ride my 2 Wheeler vehicle. Please guide me with diet as I am already taking juice on regular basis. Thanks a lot.

hello. weakness may be aggravated by fever. you could have had viral fever. you need to drink more water, take greens and fruits in your diet, you could add a multivitamin also to your diet for 5 days. and you should be alright within no time. but if it still persists, consult your doctor. regards