Weaker eye sight
I am using specs consulted by doctor for last 3 years but now I think I am not able to see clearly with these ones. What should I do so that I can restore my vision back to normal.I have -0.5d in my right eye and -2.5 d in left eye. I want some diet tips home remedies exercises to see clearly

Dr. Chethan Sadanand
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
vit A rich foods like carrot papaya greenlefy vegetables are defnitely good for eye health. if u are a non vegetarian liver fry is excellent . but changes in refraction defnitely needs a change in glasses to see better.