Weak pregnancy
I have 8 weeks pregnancy. And doctors told me that it will lead to a miscarriage as it has bradycardia. So now what should i do? I have 2 children and willing for operation too.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

If u want to continue then it would be advisable to take hcg injections or oral support with susten tab. If u want to abortion u can go ahead with tablets which can abort early pregnancy very easily.
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello its better to terminate the pregnancy that is the best option available consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.