Weak-physically& mentally
Excessive sleepiness , drowsiness ; slept for 12 hours but still feeling dizzy and restless . Backache a little always feeling like lie in bed can't take much stress in my work Help

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello... I understand your situation, based on the history you have given I think you should know that human body require atleast 6-8hrs of sleep.. Without that a person will be irritable, drowsy, difficulty in recollecting recent things if severely sleep deprived, peeson feels easy tiredness... So I suggest you to do some morning brisk walking, meditation and yoga to destress.... There are certain hospital which has sleep clinics who can address your issue kindly visit that center... Good luck...
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
Your age is the most important criteria. If you are adolescent, than try exercise and Take multivitamin once daily after food. If you are young adult or adult, than clinical examination and laboratory investigation are necessary to rule out chance of diabetes or thyroid disorder or any other chronic illness related to lethargy feelings.
Your concern is now the severe lethargy feeling, excess sleep and generalised weakness. So, consult any physician in locality or even me,if possible. Avoid over stress in work.