Weak eye sight
Before 6 months my spacs no. Was 0.75 or 1.25. But now it is increasing and I feel problem to see anything without spacs. So my question is that what should i do and why it is increasing whether I use spacs daily. Am I consult to an eye specialist. Pls give me advice.

Hi, you can go for Lasik eye surgery. LASIK surgery is a type of refractive eye surgery. During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea, and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct focusing problems in the eye. Consult Ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment...