Weak eye sight
Before 6 months my spacs no. Was 0.75 or 1.25. But now it is increasing and I feel problem to see anything without spacs. So my question is that what should i do and why it is increasing whether I use spacs daily. Am I consult to an eye specialist. Pls give me advice.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you can go for Lasik eye surgery. LASIK surgery is a type of refractive eye surgery. During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea, and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct focusing problems in the eye. Consult Ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.